Why this Initiative
To enable enterprises and the people who work for them to prosper in today’s complex and constantly changing world
How We Do It
The Business-Agile Community, through discussion and collaboration, provides solutions that our members have seen work and create positive change in their organization
We respect and listen to different ways of thinking.
We do not care whether what is contributed, comes from traditional, agile or innovative practices, from science or from practical experiences. Priority will be given to lowest-effort yet highest-impact contributions for the wider environment.
We accept that, in complex environments, what works well in one situation may be the cause of failure in another situation. And, we accept that, what may be flagged as “does not work; avoid”, may provide the solution for yet another situation.
What We Do
We build a Business-Agile body of knowledge to enable enterprises and the people who work for them to prosper in today’s business world
Let's Co-Create a New Way of Doing Business
All Areas of the Business Need to be Agile
Join us to discuss the principles and practices of Business-Agile.
How is Business-Agile Different than Agile Software or Product Development
Agile software development has delivered great software. Its very strength could be weakness in the core business.
What are the Lessons Learned, Business Needs, Do's and Don'ts and Solutions?
Regardless of how it is named, many organisations are practicing Business-Agile. If your organization is one, we invite you to share your experiences.
Join the Business-Agile Community
Stay up-to-date with leading edge know-how through blog post notifications and newsletters.
Help shaping what Business-Agile is about.
Join leading edge discussions.
Listen to leading edge discussions.
- Agile Decision Making: At All Levels May 13, 2019
- Reclaiming Project Management: Let’s Embrace Agility and Stop Trying to Be Agile April 15, 2019
- Agile Decision Making: Across Teams – Organizations – Countries March 28, 2019
- How to Deal with Capacity Bottlenecks in Organizations March 14, 2019
- Meet The New Agile Human Resources February 15, 2019
- Lesson Learned: Traditional Versus Agile Practices
- How the Business-Agile Community Differs from Other Agility Initiatives
- Meet The New Agile Human Resources
- Agile Decision Making: Across Teams – Organizations – Countries
- What are the (Ground-Breaking) Lessons Learned, Do’s and Don’ts and Solutions?