Information We Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data needed for our services and/or because you have provided them to us voluntarily via filled in forms, the forum, email, phone and the likes.
Basis and Goal for Processing Your Personal Data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provisioning information with regards to blog posts, newsletters, online discussions and the likes
- Informing those interested in blog posts, community contributions, as well as related information and services that may be relevant for the creation of Business-Agile.
- To carry out the activities, we process data such as email, phone, address information and your contributions
How Long we Maintain Your Personal Data
We maintain your data:
- For members and for blog subscriptions: As long as your membership or blog subscription is active. You can end your membership and/or blog subscription at any time. When you end your membership and/or your blog subscription via online functions, your author information of contributions will be changed to “anonymous” and your personal data will be deleted immediately. Observe that personal information you provided within your contributions will remain visible. If you require personal information within your contributions to be removed as well, they need to be removed before your membership or subscription is deleted. You can do so when the “edit” function or a similar function is shown. When this is not possible, you can send us a request to remove both, your personal data and your online contributions.
- For blog authors: As long as your posts are online. You can request that your posts and your personal data are removed. We will then remove both promptly.
Sharing Personal Data with Others
Cookies and Comparable Techniques
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can also opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser such that it does not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies may also be placed on this website by third parties. These are for example from social media companies and companies with analytics applications.
Viewing, Changing or Removing Your Data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data (section “how long we maintain your data” above applies). You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by the Business-Agile Community. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.